Thursday, June 4, 2009

The big bang............

Hello there, as this is my 1st attempt in blogging. So there is possibilities that i could mix Bahasa Malaysia & English in my blog. As i not really a person that knows to express himself emotionally nor sharing my thoughts to 'pen' it! Maybe by blogging, i might be able to express myself more of my thoughts and share it with all of you. Such as my passion paintball, my children, my work, my daily rountine(which is boring), my ambition, my love and the list continues............

Ada akan bertanya whats with AZCYNET? Actually its AZ CyNet, is the name of my company. Besides AZ is stand for Ammar & Zara, my son & daughter, the love of my life. And yes, i am married man with 2 wonderful kids.

As this only a start of my blog,
hopefully all you can bear with me.........

5 comments: