Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For the love..........

For the love of paintball, I am willing to be up at 6am to be part of MY-NPL on MHI TV3. The segment on MHI is not only informing to viewers about MY-NPL 3rd round in Kuantan but also promoting Paintball. Awe & Manggo from Nemesis, Am & Suffian from Delta Rovers and me with Ari from Wolverinez 'participated' in this event. At 8.20 'our' segment begins, so all of the players started to shoot at each other, dry frying. We do all the stunts, snap shooting, bunkering, etc except sliding laaa....

Fitri (i think so la) interviewed Abg Pian, Awei and Azman (Manggo) live while the players countinued 'shooting' each other. The funny part was - when Awe (Nemesis) 'threw' a hand grenade and his action was caught live on tv! I was laughing behind my mask and trying hard not to roll and laugh my head off. After that we had our complimentary meal from MHI, btw i managed to 'piss off' Fly FM Announcers (DJ's) by showing my cap with SINAR FM logo, that was a blast!!!

Well it was a fun day, hopefully we can do it again.....

1 comment:

  1. hihih the last part tak leh blah!...so skolah2 nye zaman..hihi

    ReplyDelete